Monday, April 19, 2010

Mr. Brewer completes IPLA Training



I have spent the last two years attending the Indiana Principal Leadership Adademy to help myself become a better principal and leader. I want to thank Linton-Stockton School Corporation and Linton Elementary Staff for supporting me while I attended this training.

Here is a brief explanation of the academy. Indiana Principal Leadership Academy (IPLA) was founded in 1985. The IPLA was created to be a national training model for principals, as leaders of instructors, empowered with effective behaviors and practices. The academy's focus is on four proficiencies: (1) leadership; (2) communication; (3) culture; and (4) school programs.

The picture above is a group of principals from around Indiana that were members of my study team. We posed for this picture after our graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment